Are you frustrated and depressed the moment that your guy is gone and still wondering how to get him back.
Always remember “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it”. Well stay calm and relax if he is back then he is always yours if not think that god has some better plan for you.
I have seen many of my friends who have worked out in getting their ex partners back even in a terrible situation. Before stepping in to it do a brain storming session and find out whether you really need him or not. Here are some tips and advice to help you to sort out the pros and cons to get your Ex back in to your life.
Minus of getting Your Ex-back
• Think twice before deciding to get your ex-back. He or she may some plans already fixed in his or her mind to hurt your tender heart again. So don’t ever do that mistake. Just think whether you really need him. List out points why you need him in your life.
Do you need him back just because you are in secured?
May be just for fun an idea to have boyfriend?
As you think that he has cheated?
Or do you really like him
• He might have some plans to hurt you again so it is better to stay back then to give him a second chance.
• The relationship may not work like before as the first impression of your partners behavior will be registered in your mind for ever.
• Don’t ever let him know that you miss him. Some guys do take this as an advantage as this may make him believe that whenever he wants he can get you easily.
• You have a chance to see new relationship a better person than the old one. Getting back with may spoil or ruin your growth.
Plus of getting your Ex-Back
• Just forget and forgive, give them second chance to realize their mistake.
• Loneliness might have made him realize that you are the best pair for him so he might be with you till the end of your life.
• You might be the happiest person in this world to win his or her broken heart.
Last but not the least remember this proverb” If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more."