It was always thought that only men were those who flirted. However today, women don't think they have to wait for a man to make the first move,
and thus prefer to start the flirting.
So if you like a guy, and want to show this to him, here are some lessons from the flirt school for women.
1) Men love beautiful women, so create a right impression from the start. It's not necessary to wear expensive designer clothing to do this, just wear clothes that accentuate the right parts of your body.
2) Your strongest flirting asset are your eyes as a lusty stare can make a guy's heart skip a beat . So just walk past this guy you like, give him a stare for 2-3 seconds and then, slowly glance away while giving a smile. He will definitely get your message through your eyes.
3) The simplest thing you could do to show him that you are interested in him is to give a sweet smile. It shows you like him, without your being that hanky.
4) Give him some reason to talk to you by having something with you when you meet him. You could perhaps wear or bring something that will catch his attention like a pet, an aromatic scent, an interesting book or perhaps, wear some unusual jewelry.
5) Once you get a conversation started, show that you are interested in him by communicating and listening to whatever he says. Everyone likes people who listen to them when they talk.
6) More important is how you speak and not what you say. So use an energetic but playful and sexy voice while talking to him and never go monotone. There's no need of talking about anything serious or in-depth; light conversation is more than enough like complimenting him on his looks or perhaps his game.
Lastly, you have to enjoy yourself flirting and don't feel awkward or guilty about it. Remember that the happier you are, the better you look and the more positive your flirting attempts are.